Re: Implementation status of "Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML" ("dir" & "directory")

> input-direction seems like a good choice

What does the "input" part of the attribute add? The element is already
called an input. And I don't think that there is any hint either of what the
effect of this attribute or what its value might be.

That is why I am thinking more along the lines of adddirection.

> if we're going to use a different name. I'm not yet convinced that we
should, though.

Different than what?