Re: Implementation status of "Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML" ("dir" & "directory")

> (I am still unclear as to what Aharon means by push/pull but I think it
means this:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_technology

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_technology>No, what I meant is this: the
original proposal (and Ian's current dirname draft) "push" the information
from the element on which it is declared into another control. It has no
effect on the value of the element on which it is declared. The alternative
is to "pull" the information to the element on which the new attribute is
declared from the element named by the attribute's value. For example,
<input name="foodir" directionof="foo"> would pull the direction from
another input, whose name is "foo", into the value of this one.

Aharon