Re: 3.8 <input type="text"> and <textarea> should support interoperable "set direction" functionality -- just a quick question (Was: RE: Implementation status of "Additional Requirements for Bidi in HTML)"

Re passwords, since those display as just a bunch of circles, I doubt that
the user would care very much whether they are displayed LTR or RTL :-)