Re: per-paragraph auto-direction, a.k.a. dir=uba

From: Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin <aharon@google.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:01:23 +0200
To: CE Whitehead <cewcathar@hotmail.com>
Cc: public-i18n-bidi@w3.org
That is actually the same as just ignoring AN characters in first-strong. I
am fine with doing that unless there is a strong response from an Arabic or
Farsi speaker saying that negative AN numbers definitely do need to be
displayed in LTR, since (as we have seen) AN phone numbers come out the same
in LTR and RTL. Make it soon, since I need to get this finalized today.

Aharon