RE: [html-bidi] Any bidi requirements for MathML (or MathMl in HTML)?

Hi, Ehsan, Aharon, all:
> From: ehsan@mozilla.com
> Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:06:09 -0400
> To: aharon@google.com
> CC: addison@lab126.com; bert@w3.org; public-i18n-bidi@w3.org
> Subject: Re: [html-bidi] Any bidi requirements for MathML (or MathMl in HTML)?
>
> The situation is exactly the same for Persian: math formulas are
> written from left-to-right. I suspect that the same is true for
> Arabic as well, but I'll defer the final confirmation to a native
> speaker.
>
> --
> Ehsan

Arabic digits were discussed in a thread at internationalization:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/2009AprJun/0081.html

Apparenty phone numbers are written left to right and numbers have their most significant digit on the left; not sure that they are always typed left to right however.

I should wait to see if Najib has anything to add to this since this was a 2009 thread.

Best,

C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.clom