Re: Please review: Strings and bidi

On 31/07/2017 23:31, Najib Tounsi wrote:

> On 31/07/17 16:36, r12a wrote:

>>> it would help if i pointed to the article (doh!)
>>>

>>> http://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/articles/strings-and-bidi/index.en
>>

>> btw, the translations into Arabic, Hebrew and Persian are just done
>> using Google Translate. If anyone wants to suggest better
>> translations, feel welcome.
>
> I can review the Arabic translation. URL?

Thanks, Najib.  Here are the strings to translate into Arabic.
ri

Here's the book you were looking for:

CSS: A New Adventure!

Title:

Authors:

Book reference number:   [This is really the ISBN, but i wanted to use
text meaning 'book number' to trigger the right behaviour for the example.]

Publisher:

Translated titles:

Reviewer (score):  [the two words are separate]

Availability:

Expected delivery date: