De : r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Envoyé : mardi 24 novembre 2015 18:10
À : public-i18n-arabic@w3.org
Objet : [alreq] Transliterations

r12a has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/alreq:

== Transliterations ==
Looking at the way Najib spelled 'Riqaa' made me realise that we need
to establish some standard approach to transliterating Arabic and
Persian words.  I really don't want this to get in the way of creating
 real  content for the document, but it's something we should take a
look at (and spend as little time on as possible).

See https://github.com/w3c/alreq/issues/16
Further comments on this issue will NOT be notified to this list. If
you'd like to follow the discussion, please do so by subscribing to
the issue via the above link. Do not reply to this email.