RE: [hcg] poll for new call time(s) and no call tomorrow

There won't be an HCG call tomorrow because we're still looking for a new
call time or times, but please bring up any issues to the list.
I extended the questionnaire until September 13 to see if we could get a few
more responses.
Thanks to everyone who's responded so far.