W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-hypertext-cg@w3.org > April to June 2012

[hcg] minutes May 18, 2012

From: Deborah Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:39:20 -0400
To: <public-hypertext-cg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <044b01cd3504$03d00c40$0b7024c0$@conversational-technologies.com>
Only Kazuyuki and I were on the call but we briefly discussed the topics on
the agenda. 
http://www.w3.org/2012/05/18-hcg-minutes.html
and below as text

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

              Hypertext Coordination Group Teleconference

18 May 2012

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2012/05/18-hcg-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Debbie_Dahl, Kazuyuki

   Regrets
          janina

   Chair
          Debbie_Dahl

   Scribe
          ddahl

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]call times
         2. [5]media coordination
     * [6]Summary of Action Items
     __________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 18 May 2012

   <scribe> scribe: ddahl

   action-3?

   <trackbot> ACTION-3 -- Deborah Dahl to send a message on media
   handling discussion to the HCG listg -- due 2012-05-18 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [7]https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/HCG/track/actions/3

      [7] https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/HCG/track/actions/3

   close action-3

   <trackbot> ACTION-3 Send a message on media handling discussion
   to the HCG listg closed

call times

   debbie: how about rotating call times?

   kaz: that would make sense

   <scribe> ACTION: debbie to talk with Chris about setting up a
   poll [recorded in
   [8]http://www.w3.org/2012/05/18-hcg-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-6 - Talk with Chris about setting up
   a poll [on Deborah Dahl - due 2012-05-25].

media coordination

   debbie: many activities going on

   kaz: Web and TV brought topics to HTML on content protection,
   adaptive streaming, topics were discussed in Media Pipeline
   Task Force in Web and TV, decision to start another mailing
   list in HTML
   ... also Media Pipeline TF will continue requirements
   discussion

   debbie: is there duplication in media efforts?

   kaz: maybe there should be a dedicated media handling WG

   debbie: or maybe a media coordination group

   kaz: other coordination groups have been discussed at AC

   debbie: I think we should have an HCG call on media
   ... will schedule that for the next call
   ... or maybe we need to find a better time
   ... maybe an ad hoc HCG call

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: debbie to talk with Chris about setting up a poll
   [recorded in
   [9]http://www.w3.org/2012/05/18-hcg-minutes.html#action01]

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________
Received on Friday, 18 May 2012 14:39:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 18 May 2012 14:39:52 GMT