Conference call next week?

From: Tomasz Pluskiewicz <tomasz@t-code.pl>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 20:19:42 +0100
To: 'Hydra' <public-hydra@w3.org>
Hello Hydra

As promised on the last call, I've finally started working on some guideline documents to help organize work within our repositories. Please check PR [#188]
Speaking of calls, it's been some time since the last one. I propose that we schedule one for March 11th. We could discuss the aforementioned PR as well as finalize some the open PRs which are anxiously waiting to be merged. Please spend some time over the weekend to refresh your memory.
I'll be happy to hear other proposals too. Go ahead and add them to the [wiki].
Best,
Tom

[#188]: https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/pull/188
[wiki]: http://w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Conference_Calls