Re: Cant join IRC

From: Tomasz Pluskiewicz <tomasz@t-code.pl>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 08:27:45 +0100
To: Harsh Saxena <harshsaxena1999@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-hydra@w3.org" <public-hydra@w3.org>
Hello Harsheet

The IRC is not actively monitored. We only use it during our conference calls [1].
If you want to get in touch with Hydra community, please do so over the mailing list or Slack [2]. You can also create GitHub issues if there's something you think needs fixing.
Best,
Tom

[1]: https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Conference_Calls
[2]: https://slack.httpapis.com