introduction

From: BHARTI . <knakul853@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 13:52:52 +0530
To: public-hydra@w3.org
Hi all

this is nakul bharti from india. i am currently in 2nd year of  my b-tech
(cse)  from shri mata vaishno devi university.

this mail is to introduce myself to the community.

basically i want to start contribution in opensource and thats why i choose
hydra as my platform.i have done some small projects on koss .I know bit
django ,python ,html,css,git.

This is my  profile on github :link https://github.com/knakul853.

I know i am going to get lot of knowledge from here.

thank you :)