From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018 8:05 PM
To: 'sandeep chauhan' <sandeepsajan0@gmail.com>; 'jose quiroz serna' <jose.quiroz.serna@gmail.com>
Cc: tomasz@t-code.pl; karol.szczepanski@gmail.com; xadahiya@gmail.com; chrisandrew119@gmail.com; tunedconsulting@gmail.com; public-hydra@w3.org; vaibhavchellani223@gmail.com; elf-pavlik@hackers4peace.net
Subject: RE: Telecon next Monday?

Cool. In case you or anyone else doesn’t know yet how to join the telecon yet connect to

IRC:  <irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#hydra> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#hydra ( <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=hydra> W3C's web IRC)

and then dial into the call:

Voice:  <https://www.uberconference.com/hydra-cg> https://www.uberconference.com/hydra-cg

Telecon is starting in a few minutes