RE: Update from GSOC 2018

Great work! When would you guys like to present your work in a telecon?

From: Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjorn@ulsberg.no>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 10:13 PM
To: Lorenzo Moriondo <tunedconsulting@gmail.com>
Cc: Hydra <public-hydra@w3.org>; Akshay dahiya <xadahiya@gmail.com>; chris andrew <chrisandrew119@gmail.com>; sandeep chauhan <sandeepsajan0@gmail.com>; Vaibhav Chellani <vaibhavchellani223@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Update from GSOC 2018

Brilliant stuff, Lorenzo. Thank you so much for all of the effort you’re investing in this!

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg    -=|=-     <mailto:asbjorn@ulsberg.no> asbjorn@ulsberg.no

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 19:21, Lorenzo Moriondo <tunedconsulting@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

As the work of students proceeds on two main developing paths:
* designing and implementing a client based on Python and Redis (redis-graph),
* designing and implementing a parser/converter from OpenAPi 3.0 to Hydra;

We also managed to create a proper entrypoint for developers interested in getting started with Hydra with the tools developed during Summers: take a look and let us know some feedback about hydraecosystem.org <http://hydraecosystem.org>

Best,

--

¤ acM ¤
Lorenzo