Re: Agenda for 2018-02-05 Hydra Telecon

Is it possible to discuss the state of the specification? I was
implementing 4 years old features (i.e. collection predicate) that are
not mentioned in the official spec available on the net, but the
features are somehow considered part of the specification.
I think knowing exactly what's inside helps a lot!

Karol