Re: The state of hydra

> Same here. I don't know if my Hydra API is wrong, or if the playground /
Hydra Console is just outdated. Cannot tell, because the Spec doesn't help
me in the current state.

What confused me here is that I literally copy-and-pasted documents that I
got *from* the Hydra Console, put them up on a different address, and they
didn't work. I'm not sure if the problems are with the fact that it's on a
different server, if it's that the content-type headers are wrong, or if I
made a mistake in doing the copying. The errors don't say :(

> What I need is a helpful spec, or at least some place to discuss and
enhance the spec, if it is work in progress.

My belief - and correct me if I'm wrong - is that this is the entire point
of this group. :)

Cheers
--
Graham Cox