Re: Regrets for Monday's telecon

On 11/11/2017 10:16 AM, Markus Lanthaler wrote:

> Hi folks,
Hi Markus,

> I'm traveling and thus won't be able to join Monday's telecon. Pavlik, since
> you scribed last time, would you like to chair this telecon? Or do you folks
> prefer to postpone it by a week?
I should have send agenda for next telecon yesterday but so far we have
nothing on it
https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Conference_Calls#Agenda

I also didn't find clear candidates to propose as topic for next call.

Given above and your absence I would propose to either postpone it by a
week or skip one telecon all together and build up agenda for next one
in our regular schedule Nov 27th

Karol, Tomasz what do you think?

Cheers!