moving forward: Doodle for conf call

From: Ruben Verborgh <Ruben.Verborgh@UGent.be>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 20:12:09 +0000
To: Hydra <public-hydra@w3.org>
Dear Hydra community,

In order to get Hydra work back on track, it is important that we're all on the same side*.
I therefore propose that we have an initial conf call, and make this a bi-weekly habit.

Given that next week is the WWW2017 conference, which some of us might attend,
I propose to have the first conf call the week after that.

Here is a Doodle for all those who want to participate to fill out:
http://doodle.com/poll/5f3efc43kkg37yq6

When filling out this Doodle, bear in mind that:
 This Doodle is intended to schedule your _bi-weekly_ availability at this point.
 Choose "yes" to indicate "works for me this time, and usually every two weeks".
 Choose "(yes)" to indicate "usually works, but not this first time".
 Choose "no" to indicate "does not work for me at a bi-weekly rate".

Of course, this is just a proposal; feedback welcome.

Best regards,

Ruben

*Background, see: https://github.com/HydraCG/Specifications/pull/111