Re: Possible GSoC application

From: Chris Andrew <chris.g14@iiits.in>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:49:46 +0000
To: Lorenzo Moriondo <tunedconsulting@gmail.com>
Cc: Hydra <public-hydra@w3.org>
There was some problem with the sharing of the doc.

Please use this link instead to access the document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YjGPwoIQh9af3OdppSBmCHaEAez8kMRy-9F9WXttQiw/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards,

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 4:27 PM Lorenzo Moriondo <tunedconsulting@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thanks for sharing. You can also load the proposal on GSOC dashboard and
> save it as a draft.
> Any time you post an update, please share it also on:
> https://gitter.im/HTTP-APIs/Lobby
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lorenzo Moriondo, from mobile
> https://it.linkedin.com/in/lorenzomoriondo
>
> On Mar 27, 2017 8:35 AM, "Chris Andrew" <chris.g14@iiits.in> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
> I am Chris Andrew a Junior Undergrad Student from Iindian Institute of
> Information Technology, Sri City.
> I have been interacting with Lorenzo sir and others on the github page:
> https://github.com/HTTP-APIs/hydrus/issues
>
> As applications for GSoC have started, here is a document I wrote
> regarding possible solutions and other specifications for Hydra.
> Your feedback and views are highly appreciated. The document allows
> comments so please feel free to write your suggestions
>

> https://docs.google.com/a/iiits.in/document/d/1YjGPwoIQh9af3OdppSBmCHaEAez8kMRy-9F9WXttQiw/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I will write the final proposal once I get feedback from mentors on this
> document.
>
> Looking forward to working with you,
>
> Regards,
>

> --
> Chris Andrew
> Indian Institute of Information Technology
> Sri City - 517541
> Chittoor District, A.P., India
>
> --
Chris Andrew