Possible GSoC application

From: Chris Andrew <chris.g14@iiits.in>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 07:35:02 +0000
To: public-hydra@w3.org
Cc: Lorenzo Moriondo <tunedconsulting@gmail.com>
Hello everyone,
I am Chris Andrew a Junior Undergrad Student from Iindian Institute of
Information Technology, Sri City.
I have been interacting with Lorenzo sir and others on the github page:
https://github.com/HTTP-APIs/hydrus/issues

As applications for GSoC have started, here is a document I wrote regarding
possible solutions and other specifications for Hydra.
Your feedback and views are highly appreciated. The document allows
comments so please feel free to write your suggestions

https://docs.google.com/a/iiits.in/document/d/1YjGPwoIQh9af3OdppSBmCHaEAez8kMRy-9F9WXttQiw/edit?usp=sharing

I will write the final proposal once I get feedback from mentors on this
document.

Looking forward to working with you,

Regards,

Chris Andrew
Indian Institute of Information Technology
Sri City - 517541
Chittoor District, A.P., India