Re: Hydra examples for describing APIs

Am 25.08.2016 um 21:53 schrieb Michael Marth:
> Thanks, Markus!
>
> I was looking for “seeing Hydra in action”.
> Will give it a spin, though, and come back with specific questions as they pop up.
>
> Thanks!
> Michael

BTW there is also a live Restbucks with Hydra sample at

http://jbosswildfly-escalon.rhcloud.com/hypermedia-api/store

Openshift most of the time shuts down the container and it takes a
minute or so for it to come up, so you have to retry several times if
you get Service temporarily unavailable or 404. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It renders a plain HTML form if you come with a browser, use a ReST
Client to request application/ld+json.

Best,
Dietrich