RE: Regrets for telecon next week

On 27 Jul 2017 at 20:27, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
> On Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:54 PM, elf Pavlik wrote:
>> I would like to propose considering last week telecon simply canceled
>> not postponed. So we wouldn't do it next Monday but resume according
>> to original bi-weekly schedule. My calendar shows next regular date on
>> August 7th and I have reminder to send out an agenda for it on August
>> 4th. If someone sees need to have telecon next Monday (July 31st),
>> please create agenda for it and share with the list ASAP.
>> https://www.w3.org/community/hydra/wiki/Conference_Calls
>
> I'm fine either way, but probably I won't be able to participate on the 7th either (not 100%
> sure yet though).

It's decided now. Unfortunately I won't be able to participate on next Monday. Feel free to meet. Otherwise we should definitely schedule a call for the week after.

It would also be great to get more reviews of the pull requests [1] (especially Karol one's, #11) and of course more pull requests would also be highly appreciated ;-)

[1] https://github.com/HydraCG/Heracles.ts/pulls