RE: Hydra Telecon Minutes for 2017-04-17

On 18 Apr 2017 at 22:39, Karol Szczepański wrote:
> Hi Hydranians
>
> I’ve just published a hint of how I see the use-cases I volunteered to
> write. These are available at my HydraGC fork:
>
> https://github.com/alien-mcl/Specifications/tree/master/drafts/use-cases
>
> Please share your thoughts so the whole job goes in the right direction.

This looks great Karol. Thanks a lot for taking the lead on this.

To get started, I *personally* would keep things as closely as possible to what we currently have instead of trying to propose new things from the get-go. The entry point doc[1] for instance looks very different to how Hydra is currently specified (I know there have been some related discussions around Ruben's diagram).
This is completely fine too though if you prefer to document what you think is the right design. We can add alternatives (one being what's currently specified) in a dedicated section on each of those pages or create separate (sub)pages for them.

Thanks again,
Markus

[1] https://github.com/alien-mcl/Specifications/blob/master/drafts/use-cases/1.entry-point.md