RE: moving forward: Doodle for conf call

On 8 Apr 2017 at 03:32, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> Few feedback was received for weekends,
> so best options at the moment still remain:
>
> - Mondays at 8pm CET (bi-weekly starting 10 April)
> - Thursdays at 8pm CET (bi-weekly starting 13 April)
>
> @Markus: your call-we can also wait for more feedback on weekends.

Let's start with Monday 8PM CET as most people seem to be available at that
time. We can always change it later.

I'd propose to start with the 17th though. We need to get an agenda and
decide on what conferencing solution to use. We also need someone to write
the minutes.

Since we can't use W3C infrastructure for the calls, what do we wanna use
(it should allow recording the call)?