RE: moving forward: Doodle for conf call

Thanks for taking the lead on this Ruben

On 3 Apr 2017 at 03:16, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> Looking at the current answers, there doesn't seem to be a perfect option.
>
> The best slots seem to be:
> - Wednesdays at 5pm CET (bi-weekly starting 12 April)
> - Thursdays at 5pm CET (bi-weekly starting 13 April)
> - Thursdays at 6pm CET (bi-weekly starting 13 April)
> - Fridays at 5pm CET (bi-weekly starting 14 April)

I just responded to the Doodle. Unfortunately it doesn't overlap with the
times above (I typically have meetings with the US at that time).

> @all: any other slots that might be better?

I guess since a lot of us work on this during their free time it may make
sense to add the weekend as an option!?

> @Markus: I would leave it to you to select the final option.

:-)

I'd like to understand how you folks plan to run this call? The ideal would
be if we would have an agenda 3-4 days before the call that consist of a
list of issues with concrete proposals to vote on. Brainstorming in
conference calls doesn't work in my experience.