RE: Hydra Status

On Thursday, November 24, 2016 3:30 PM, Tomasz Pluskiewicz wrote:
> Definitely tools like Slack are best for ad-hoc discussions and quick questions. I do agree
> that any more permanent and structured discussion should belong to GitHub or email.

I'm also not a big fan of chat as there's usually a lot of chatter etc. and less organization of thoughts which makes it really difficult to catch up at the end of a day or week.

I'll prepare our repo, get it properly archived, set up IPR checks etc. in the coming days. Anyone else that would strongly like Slack?

On 24 Nov 2016 at 14:33, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>>> Description is something humans don't need:
>>> structure of APIs, labels, etc.
>>> Concretely: hydra:ApiDocumentation,
>>> supportedClass, possibleStatus, …
>>
>> Don’t these intertwine so deeply that it’s hard to separate them from
>> each other?

I had the same reaction but maybe it's just still not clear to me where you draw the line.