From: Ruben Verborgh
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 9:25 PM
To: Karol Szczepański
Cc: Pierre-Antoine Champin ; public-hydra@w3.org
Subject: Re: moving forward—with a plan

Hi Karol,

> Can anyone explain how a call can improve anything here? From my
> experience,
> the more participants and the longer the call, nothing comes out of such a
> meeting.

A call is a (bi-)weekly meeting,
which forces one to have something done.
It really helps improve commitment.
Plus higher bandwidth and more nuance.

It's like going to the weight watchers every week;
much easier to stay committed and on track,
than if we all try it on ourselves.

Regarding this, I want to emphasize:

>> I don't mind Hydra having a group of
>> "core" members that take on a larger responsibility and them having
>> meetings any way they wish, but I do mind it if that excludes anyone
>> in any way. Minutes from these meetings and the concrete result of
>> them should end up in the same tool and process the rest of the Hydra
>> community uses.

I wouldn't suggest in any way to exclude anybody;
and minutes would be the way to go.

Best,

Ruben