Re: moving forward—with a plan

Hi all,

regarding calls, I share Ruben's analysis about the trade-off between
openness and commitment, and I think that weekly or bi-weekly calls are the
way forward. I can't guarantee that I will be able to attend (although I
would like), but someone from my group definitely will.

regarding mailing list vs. github issues... I agree that an issue-tracking
system may help structure discussions, so maybe we should use github issues
more extensively/systematically. On the other hand, such a system does not
fit all the discussions that need to happen. For example, where would you
publish the minutes of the calls ? This is important if you don't want to
give the impression that the participants to those calls are pulling the
strings behind closed doors :-)
Also, I have some minor concerns about locking the valuable discussions
into a proprietary system, but I could live with that.

best