RE: moving forward-with a plan

On 18 Mai 2016 at 11:37, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> Dear Hydra community,
>
> My group at Ghent University-iMinds has been particularly interested in
the hypermedia
> control aspect of the Hydra Core Vocabulary. The idea that you could
semantically describe
> in-band what fields a client can use, and how these fields influence the
response, is valuable
> for many applications. Unfortunately, the Core Vocabulary hasn't been
progressing lately,
> and with this mail, I want to start a change.

Thanks a lot for this mail Ruben. Before I chime in, I would like to give
everyone else a few days to express their opinions first :-)
I have been frustrated by this for a while now and spent quite some time
thinking about it. I would love to use this opportunity to gather some more
unbiased feedback first though.

Thanks again for bringing this up,