Re: Go Hydra client group

Hey everyone,

I have been following the development of Hydra on the mailing list for
quite sometime now, and I am excited to see that there is some interest
in a go hydra client.

Unfortunately, due to a lack of software engineering experience on my
part, I would not feel comfortable taking the lead for this
implementation. However, I am more than willing to assist with code,
test cases and/or documentation during the development phase.

Cheers,

Stefano

---