Re: Ruby Hydra client group

> - Where should the development happen? Do we want to get a repository
>   under the HydraCG organization on GitHub?

If it's agreeable to the group release any work into the public domain
(Unlicense [0]), I'd suggest creating a team within the RDF.rb GitHub
organization [1].

That would be:

  - an ideal long-term home for software output (if Hydra achieves
significant uptake and/or moves to the standards track, RDF.rb would want
to support a public domain implementation);
  - the best way to achieve visibility to other potentially interested
Rubyists who might not already be following the Hydra work closely.

- Tom

[0] http://unlicense.org/
[1] https://github.com/ruby-rdf

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net