Re: JavaScript Hydra client group

Hi Markus,

> - Where should the development happen? Do we want to get a repository
>  under the HydraCG organization on GitHub?

For _the_ Hydra client, it should be HydraCG for me.

> - How should we structure the group? Should assign different roles
>  to people?

Different roles seem good, yes.

> - Should there be 1-2 persons that are responsible to lead the group
>  and drive the effort? Who should that be?

Yes. I'm volunteering (but not yet sure about agenda).

> - What will be our primary communication medium? How do we ensure it
>  is properly archived?

GitHub issues. Calls. Occasional e-mails.

> - How do we make decisions as a group?

Some people have to drive the decision process,
depending on the amount of effort they put in.
Contributions by anyone are welcome.

> - How do we plan the development? How do we track progress?

Feature-based planning with milestones.
Tracking through GitHub issues and milestones.

> - How and how often do we report back to the Hydra W3C Community Group
>  in case most of our communication/collaborations happens off the Hydra
>  mailing list?

At every milestone.

Cheers,

Ruben