Re: ODP: ODP: Re: Replace hydra:Error with application/problem+json

Yes, that’s fine. I just don’t see the need to explain to anyone that application/problem+json is based on JSON-LD if the spec is rewritten to be based on JSON-LD. In that case, it will be a given just due to its content type (and the RFC explaining the fact). So, yes, we can always bridge the gap between the current spec and JSON-LD, but is that necessary? Is anything lost if application/problem+json is rewritten so it is JSON-LD compatible out of the box?

--

Asbjørn Ulsberg          -=|=-         asbjorn@ulsberg.no