Re: Replace hydra:Error with application/problem+json

Hi,

nice idea but in the same way you could argue we should use JSON
JSON-Home [1] as API-Documntation (hydra:ApiDocumentation).
I think we should only have very basic concepts (as Classes) into hydra.
With the self-descriptiveness of semantically tagged data,
you can theoretically use whatever error description format you want --
even multiple at once.
And this brings me to my critique about those JSON formats that pop-up
here and there:
They don't provide a semantic mapping to an existing vocabulary or
introduce a corresponding one.
So even if we decided to use http-problem, how would we map the classes
and properties?

Greets, Thomas

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-json-home-02