Re: Repeating IriTemplate parameters

On 10/11/2015 13:26, Dietrich Schulten wrote:

> > I don't see multi-valued parameters in the spec right now.
> > Others, do we have something for that?
> >

> We do, since we refer to RFC 6570 for the IriTemplate syntax.
>
> The UriTemplates RFC 6570 has a * modifier for this:
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6570#page-16

I know the RFC but I'm not sure how hydra's IriTemplateMapping works in
that case. The client doesn't inspect the template string, it just uses
it, so it doesn't know about * modifiers in the template. That means the
client has to know that a given variable is supposed to be a list or a
map of values. Where does that information go? Is that inside the
"property"? How would the "range" look like then?

Cheers
Maik