RE: Interest in HTTP Problem RDF Internet Draft?

We're using it in production by the end of this year in at least one project (another one is planned to use it also).

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: asbjornu@gmail.com [mailto:asbjornu@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Asbjørn Ulsberg
Sent: Montag, 2. November 2015 14:21
To: Dietrich Schulten <ds@escalon.de>
Cc: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>; Hydra <public-hydra@w3.org>; Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Interest in HTTP Problem RDF Internet Draft?

> The question is, are there signs that http-problem finds adoption already?

We are implementing it in our APIs, at least. I see no reason to keep on using our own, very similar, format.

> Anyone else on this list who actively uses problem+json?

I wouldn't say "actively", since none of the APIs we're developing are public yet, but the fruits of our work will hopefully be public by mid 2016, so by then I can say: Yes! I hope. :-)

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg           -=|=-        asbjorn@ulsberg.no