Re: Uriburner, was: Interest in HTTP Problem RDF Internet Draft?

On 10/31/15 5:33 PM, Dietrich Schulten wrote:

> Hi Kingsley,
>
> Am 30.10.2015 15:36 schrieb Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>:
> >
> > On 10/30/15 9:19 AM, Dietrich Schulten wrote:
> >>

> > Interesting stuff. Here are some links for tracking:
> >
> > [1]
> http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/id/entity/https/github.com/dret/I-D/issues
> -- Basic Entity Description Page.
> > [2] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/c/9ULOLAX -- Deeper Faceted
> Browsing Page.
>
> What is this uriburner you are linking to every now and then? I tried
> to look around a bit but ran into a login prompt. How can it be used
> for tracking?
>
> ☺
>
> Best regards,
> Dietrich

Hi Dietrich,

URIBurner [1] is a data transformation service that creates Linked Data
from disparate data sources. Basically, using URL patterns you end up
with 5-Star Linked Data URIs for a variety of things.

The authentication challenge you are encountering is the result of a
service usage acl that requires some form of identification for service
use. As you can see, it lets an agent identify itself using a variety of
authentication protocols.

Links:

[1] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com -- URIBurner Home Page
[2]