Re: JavaScript Hydra library

Hi Alfredo,

at the moment the library doesn't support template links [1]. Linked
Data Fragments is using it, so it's not a minor priority.

But I forgot to mention that I have already some React Components for a
Hydra Console like UI.

@Markus
I don't see CORS headers in the Issue Tracker Demo application. Are
there any plans to add them? Would be nice for testing the browser UI
stuff :-)

bergi

[1] http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/spec/latest/core/#templated-links