RE: JSON-LD / Hydra Console - Entry Point seems not to be correct

Hi Tobias,

On 11 Mai 2015 at 19:41, Tobias Zahn wrote:
> I deployed the Hydra Console from M. Lanthaler to my own Machine

Just Markus is completely fine :-)

> (apache2). I then tried to create an entry point similar to the one in
> the Example Application (Issue Tracker) used as an example for the Hydra
> Console. It looks like this:
>
> {
>     "@context": "EntryPoint.jsonld",
>     "@id": "index.jsonld",
>     "@type": "EntryPoint",
>     "issues": "example/issues.jsonld"
> }
>
> The Context and Vocab are deployed to the same directory as
> EntryPoint.jsonld. Unfortunately, this does not work. If I open this
> document in the Hydra Console, it looks like this:
>
> {
>    "@context": ,
>    "@id": ,
>    "@type": ,
>   "issues":
> }

Hmmm.... that's strange. Could you have have a look what reponse you get for

  .../proxy.php?debug=true&url=http://..../index.jsonld

It should have a similar shape as http://pastebin.com/KZXmVD2q (you can use a tool like jsonlint.com to pretty-print it).

That JSON structure is used to render the response. So either something fails there or you discovered a corner case that causes the client-side rendering to fail.

> And it says "not mapped to an IRI" as a tooltip on the later three. As

That sounds like the context isn't set up properly but you said it is. Is it served with the correct media type? That is, application/ld+json? You can add the following line to a .htaccess file in the same directory to make Apache use the right media type for .jsonld files:

   AddType application/ld+json .jsonld

> there is no error message or any way for me to understand what is wrong
> I ask the question here. Please help me to solve the problem. If you
> have hints for me how to debug on my own that would be welcomed.
>
> Note: phpinfo works on this apache, therefore I assume PHP works
> correctly. Also, I have adjusted the schema etc. to make them point to
> my machine. What I have _not_ done is to setup/copy the PHP files for
> the issue tracker (but only the JSON-LD files), as I do not plan to use it.

That's fine. You don't need them.

Btw. it would be nice if you would join the Community Group :-)