Re: New Hydra API generator: feedback needed

Thanks for the link Dietrich. Do you think the new design is ready to be
implemented or should we keep the current published spec for now?

I'm very interested in feedbacks about JsonLdApiBundle, especially about
the validity of the generated Hydra and the two issues I posted in my first
mail (where to put filter definition and how to handle many-to-many
relations). Can anyone take it a look?

Thank you :)

--
Kévin Dunglas