Re: Why the collection?

Carmen,

If you take the time to read all of the prior threads on collections and
paging you will see I have carefully articulated use cases and requirements.

You demonstrate your ignorance with your reply so I see no reason to
dignify it further.

Instead of being so smug, use your intelligence, read the threads, and try
to understand why your proposal would have poor characteristics for your
typical infinite scroll use case. Try and understand why serial access (as
opposed to random access) may not be ideal and how that would hurt
performance and bandwidth utilization. You may actually grasp some sense of
the naivety embodied in the proposals.