Re: Why the collection?

Hi guys,
I am pretty new to API design and HYDRA, but I have some experience with
standard ontology systems. I agree with Jacopo and Tomasz about avoiding a
detailed enough implementation to make the "meaning" of a collection in
HYDRA too far from the general notion of collection already used by SKOS[1]
for example.
What are the critical points about this approach? What kind of particular
needs a description of an API resource's involves?
Is there any particular problem in making hydra:Collection a blank node
instead of a subclass of hydra:Resource as for skos:Collection or
skos:ConceptScheme?
Thanks to all for carrying on this activity, it is really interesting to
follow the evolution of a standard-to-be.
Regards

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/#collections

--
¤ acM ¤