Re: Can't get Hydra-console to work

Hi Sindre,

I just started playing with Hydra, so this is not an expert answer just a
beginners comment. Based on what I've read,  you need to send a link
relation header pointing to your API [1] so that it can be discovered,
isn't it?

For example, if I do a GET on
http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/hydra/api-demo/, the response has the
following header.

Link: <http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/hydra/api-demo/vocab>; rel="
http://www.w3.org/ns/hydra/core#apiDocumentation"

But when I do a GET on http://sindrenj.no/hydraservice you don't return
that header. That could be a reason for failing to load the documentation.

Best Regards,
Nandana

[1]
http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/core/#discovering-a-hydra-powered-web-api