Re: Link relation type to link to discover LDP

On Thursday 11. June 2015 11.30.58 Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> I think this is a very good idea indeed.
> If you link straight to this template,
> you directly link to the hypermedia control that does TPF.
> Also, it expresses just the semantics you're after,
> i.e., “you can search this collection through X”.

Yeah, I think this could work. And the Cache-Control: max-age should then
reflect how often you expect to change the template, which would be on the
order of years...

Could you try to convince the people who currently have both SPARQL
endpoints and TPF to include this? That would be a useful exercise to see
if the people in the Real World thinks it is a thing that can be done?

Best,

Kjetil