Re: Link relation type to link to discover LDP

On Thursday 11. June 2015 09.24.28 Miel Vander Sande wrote:
> On 11 Jun 2015, at 09:15, Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be>
wrote:
> > Another option is to have a very specific property like "has TPF
> > interface", though that might be overly specific then.
>
> Since a resource of the TPF interface needs to be dereferenced in any
> case in order to interact with it, should an rdfs:seeAlso not cut it?

Hmmm, I don't think that's specific enough. :-) I think the semantics
should be clear on that there is a query interface that can be used to
query the same data that has been queried through the current interface
(e.g. a SPARQL endpoint), but that it can be any Hydra-expressed
interface.

I think there may be two cases here: In one case, you're linking directly
to a IriTemplate, in which case, hydra:search would be appropriate. In the
other case, you're linking to a VoID description, a LDF result, or
something else that contains control information, but where the control
information typically is a subgraph of the response. I suspect the latter
will be the most common case, and that's were we might need another
predicate.

Best,

Kjetil