RE: forthcoming new feature specs for LDF

On 8 Jul 2015 at 23:45, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
>> I assume you would like to create stable URLs in that paper. What do you
>> propose?
>>
>>    http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/...?
>
> Yes, so we'd propose:
> - http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/substring-search
> - http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/membership-metadata

Those seem to be overly generic to me.

> or should we perhaps fit a /ldf/ somewhere in there to group things?

We already have /linked-data-fragments, we could put them in there

http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/linked-data-fragments/substring-search/

but that will probably make it difficult to create dated snapshots.

We could alternatively use a "ldf-" prefix

  http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/ldf-substring-search
  http://www.hydra-cg.com/spec/latest/ldf-membership-metadata

The reason I prefer this over /ldf/ is that we don't have to put anything
there and it keeps the whole directory structure flat.