Results of straw poll: Do we want to capitalize datatypes such as hydra:rfc6570Template? (ISSUE-17)

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 23:44:35 +0100
To: <public-hydra@w3.org>
Looks like capitalizing datatypes is preferred. Regarding our RFC 6570
datatype, the Rfc6570Template variation has most acceptance. All votes are
below. I'll send out a call for consensus in a minute - just in case someone
who hasn't raised his voice yet wants to object and to follow our normal
process.

- hydra:rfc6570Template
  - Ruben
  - Kingsley