Re: Some Slides which contain my Observations and Insights about REST

Funny :)
Actually I was really searching hard for this because it bugged me to
have no reference.
I remember that I found some stuff but only that within mainframe systems,
MQ was/ is the dominant integration vehicle and knowing that mainframes
happened
before RPC I deduced this.