Re: remove hydra:Link (branched from remove hydra:Resource and hydra:Class)

Hi,

> On January 12, 2015 at 6:57 PM Tomasz Pluskiewicz <tomasz@t-code.pl> wrote:
>

> John,
>
> I think I see your point here. The general use case is that Link header
> given clients access to the ApiDocumentation. It's general structure is
>
> ApiDocumentation
> SupportedClasses
> SupportedProperties
> Operations.
>
> So what about hydra:Link? Dereferencing is not an option for 3rd party
> vocabularies and I agree with John's reluctance for subclassing. Maybe
> GET operation should always be used instead. Be it inline or declared in
> SupportedProperty's definition?

The example was a little bit too simple, maybe better would be to think of a
class like foaf:Person and property like foaf:knows.
Another example is to be able to somehow describe that resources of type
foaf:Person or in object position of foaf:knows can be DELETEd in my API without
having to make a sub-class and sub-property of foaf:Person and foaf:knows
respectively.