Re: Enumeration values

Hi,

I don't see why we would need `hydra:allowedIndividual`. I have
something easier in mind:
I would just enumerate the allowed individuals inline as they are.
The API client knows only from the fact that the individuals are
declared as `hydra:allowedIndividuals`
that they make up the range of selection items from which it (or a user)
can choose.
The client could then look for usual properties like `rdfs:label` to
present them to a user.
In that case also all RDF/ JSON-LD mechanisms for localization would
kick in as well.

With inline enumeration:

"hydra:allowedIndividuals": [
   {
     "@id": "EventCancelled",
     "rdfs:label": "manifestazione annullata"
   },
   {
     "@id": "EventPostponed",
     "rdfs:label": "manifestazione rinviata"
   }
]

Or with properties from some domain specific vocab:

"hydra:allowedIndividuals": [
   {
     "someVocab:eventStatus": "EventCancelled",
     "rdfs:label": "manifestazione annullata"
   },
   {
     "someVocab:eventStatus": "EventPostponed",
     "rdfs:label": "manifestazione rinviata"
   }
]

Also I want to stress again that we also need
to be able to link to some external resource:

"hydra:allowedIndividuals": {
   "@id": "https://example.com/event_status/"
}

This could be a normal API resource, a hydra collection probably.
But also in this case, It would be awkward if every item in this collection
would need to have an `hydra:allowedIndividual` property.

Greets, Thomas